What is Life insurance?
Death can be a source of loss in two ways. The first one is a direct emotional loss and the other is the loss of income arising as a result of premature death of the breadwinner of the family. Life Insurance is designed mainly to protect the beneficiaries’ standard of living and providing for payment of immediate and future financial obligations of the family. We need life insurance if our financial obligations at the time of death exceed our financial assets. For example, Life Insurance is required in all the following cases where the individual:
- Is married and has a dependent spouse
- Has dependent children
- Has ageing parent(s) and/or dependent siblings
- Has low retirement savings and pension which won’t be enough for the surviving spouse in future
- Owns a business which is a partnership
- Have a substantial debt / financial obligation for which another person would be legally responsible after death.
The downside to not buying Life Insurance would be that the individual’s family might have to suffer a financial setback and may have to sacrifice some life goals without the regular income of the breadwinner to support them.
Why consult us?
We are an independent and unbiased advisory provider, suggesting products and services that are best suited for you.
Our knowledge and experience of the last 10 years in the field of insurance is not only limited to sale of insurance policies, but rather we go beyond that and assist our clients in claims processing and standing besides them in their hour of need.
We are IRDA approved and we have a track record of ethical dealings for the last several years and have had the honour of helping our clients achieve their financial objectives.
- Children’s Education & Marriage
- Business Protection
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Few Points
- Charitable Institution’ to mean a Company registered under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act 1956 or
- An institution which has obtained a Certificate of Registration as a charitable institution in accordance with a law in force; or
- Any institution which has obtained a certificate from Income Tax Authority for the purpose of Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Healthcare costs are high and are rising day by day. In case of a medical emergency, the cost of treatment cannot be predicted and can well be beyond control. Health insurance can take care of expenses arising as a result of hospitalization, surgery, critical illness, day-care procedures, emergency ambulance services and also OPD consultations.
- Individual and Group- Ordinary and Floater Health Insurance Policy
- Reimbursement, Defined Benefit and Top-Up Cover plans available
- Cashless hospitalization benefits in more than 1400 hospitals across India.
- Reimbursement of expenses during 60 days prior (Pre- Hospitalization) and 90 days (Post- Hospitalization) after hospitalization.
- 130 day-care procedures that require less than 24 hours hospitalization covered
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred on ambulance services to the nearest hospital where Emergency Health facilities are available
- Protection from a financial loss arising out of loss or damage to your vehicle.
- Protection from liability towards third parties for personal injury.
- Protection death and property damage on account of any accident involving your vehicle.
- Cashless Claims at over 1500 preferred garages and 75% on account payment when cashless not available
- Towing facility in case of breakdown / accident 24×7 service by phone / online even on holidays
- Transfer of existing No Claim Bonus from any insurer ranging from 20-50%
An accident can occur at any time. And it could leave you with permanent or temporary disability, both of death of the breadwinner, which could affect your life and your family.
Apart from cover for life and injury, personal accident insurance offers other unique and unmatched features
- Medical Expenses Reimbursement arising out of accident
- Children’s Education Benefit
- Hospital Confinement Benefit
- Highest compensation of 125% of sum insured in case of total permanent disability
Travel Insurance – Individual, Corporate, Student, Senior Citizens
There’s a lot you’re exposed to while traveling abroad. And even though you’ve planned everything down to the smallest detail, there’s no telling when a calamity might strike. A sudden illness, loss of baggage, a financial emergency…. with Travel Health Insurance you can be sure you’re covered for a whole host of eventualities that may occur while traveling abroad.
Fire and Special Perils
Fire insurance policy is suitable for the owner of property, one who holds property in trust or in commission; individuals/financial institutions who have financial interest in the property. All immovable and movable property located at a particular premises such as buildings, plant and machinery, furniture, fixtures, fittings and other contents, stocks and stock in process along with goods held in trust or in commission including stocks at suppliers/ customer’s premises, machinery temporarily removed from the premises for repairs can be insured.
You put your hard earned money into your business. We have a range of products to secure your business against all risks.
Complete Corporate Portfolio
In order to take care of special needs like Aviation, Marine Hull, Project Insurance, Freight Forwarders, Port Liabilities, and Film Insurance.
Your employees are your strength; you can take care of your employees with our Group policies like PA, Group HG, Group CI, and Group Travel.
Your office is a hive of activity. Major investment, time and effort go into building up your business. Our office package is the best way to protect your business.
While going about your daily business activities, dangers could be lurking close to you. Machinery breakdown, Fire, Earthquake, etc. could severely affect you.
As a shop owner, you constantly worry about the hazards your shop and the contents within are exposed to. A sudden crisis at your place – a theft, an employee’s infidelity, a fire accident, breakage of neon & Glow sign, Money in transit, counter or safe. That is why you need a protective cover like the one Shopkeeper’s Package policy offers. Taking care of your business is our business. And we do it well.
There is no place like ‘Home,’ it’s our most valued possession and our heaven on earth. But often our heaven is insecure with risks. We realize your needs and provide you with an Insurance policy specially designed to cover various risks and contingencies faced by householders under a single policy. It provides protection for property, your domestic and electronic appliances, interests of the Insured and his family members.
Insurance Covers for special events such as Wedding, Fashion Shows, Sports Tournaments, Musical Events, Award Ceremonies, Ganapati puja pandals are also available